Dan Jordan of Mountain Aero has been buying, selling and brokering aircraft for over 20 years and has been in the customer service business since he was 10 years old! Expect the best in customer service from Mountain Aero.
Mountain Aero offers full service aircraft brokerage including:
- Actual viewing of the aircraft and log books, in person, with you, including a test flight, if required
- Basic review of the aircraft including a written assessment, market analysis and proposal
- Clean and detail the aircraft exterior. Clean, detail and vacuum the interior
- Photograph the aircraft exterior, interior, instrument panel, engine compartment, etc.
- Review and photograph the aircraft maintenance records, logbooks, and paperwork, including a FAA aircraft title search
- Advertise the aircraft appropriately in Trade-A-Plane, Controller, ASO, Barnstormers, and the Mountain Aero website
- Field all inquires with timely follow-ups and quality customer service
- Coordinate demo flights in the aircraft as required
- Mountain Aero can take an aircraft in trade for your airplane thus expanding the market for your aircraft
- Offer convenient delivery of the aircraft to the buyer using experienced, professional pilots, at reasonable rates
- Assist in completing the required paperwork including Sales/Purchase Agreement, FAA Bill of Sale, Application for Registration, etc.
- Assist with financing, escrow, 1031 exchanges, aircraft insurance, etc. (if required)
Service and attention to detail ranging far above the competition….all at competitive rates
Contact Mountain Aero Now